Powered by Blogger.

cakes for girls 1st birthday

Thursday, July 14, 2011

images 1st Birthday Cakes cakes for girls 1st birthday. 1st birthday cake
  • 1st birthday cake



  • wrsquared
    October 27th, 2003, 06:37 PM
    ...It's also worth noting that there is no trace of the "rule of thirds" in that image.

    Much of the above applies to this one, which I put online this evening:

    http://web.mw.net/dphoto.us/members/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=0

    Don

    I'd entitle this one "Fuzzy Colors" or "5-O'clock Shadows on Upholstery"

    I've GOT to get a macro lens. It obviously opens a completely new world of stuff to see. My wife's gonna toss me out on my ear. I may have to come crash at your place for a while....a doghouse would be fine...that's where I spend a lot of time anyway.

    -Will-





    wallpaper 1st birthday cake cakes for girls 1st birthday. Title : First Birthday Cake
  • Title : First Birthday Cake



  • snathan
    04-13 08:19 PM
    Hi,

    I am Canadian citizen lived in Canada for 9 years. In 2005, I moved to USA on TN visa. Here is my case details.....

    Priority Date : Jun-06
    Category : EB2
    I140 Approved : 08/15/2006
    Chargeability : India
    Processing Stage : I-485, EAD, AP
    I485 Mailed Date : 07/02/2007

    My daughter is born in Canada in year 2000.

    My quastion is can I use my daughter's birth country for cross chargeability. I know this is not very common, most of the time spouse's country of birth can be used for cross chargeability. But while I was googling I found the defination on the below website....

    http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-Dictionary/C1.asp
    Cross Chargeability : When a Green Card applicant is subject to a quota waiting list, but is the child or the spouse of persons born in a country with more favorable quota, the applicant may cross charge to the most favorable quota.

    I would really appreciate your help.

    Thanks

    If you can do that....I am sure most of the folks can do their child's chargeability as US and get the GC in matter of months... Anyway check with the attorney and update us...





    cakes for girls 1st birthday. Little Girls 1st Birthday
  • Little Girls 1st Birthday



  • haifromsk@yahoo.com
    10-15 02:49 PM
    I-9 is a USCIS document so i would guess it goes to uscis





    2011 Title : First Birthday Cake cakes for girls 1st birthday. cakes for girls 1st birthday.
  • cakes for girls 1st birthday.



  • indyanguy
    01-13 12:01 PM
    Did your exp. letter have the number of hours (40hrs/ week) mentioned? I had an RFE for my I-140 as well (one of the points in the RFE was for exp.) . The exp. letters I submitted did not mention 40 hrs/ week. I got the letters reissued with 40 hrs/ week and that cleared the RFE. The RFE clearly mentioned that the exp. letter did not specify the number of hours worked per week.

    Make sure that the exp. letters match the requirements and your experience in the the approved Labor Certification - if all the requirements do not match, that could be a reason for the RFE as well.

    Yes! It clearly mentions 40 hours per week on the letters. They also have the skillset that is listed on the Labor.

    Lawyer says they haven't even looked at the letters which is hard for me to believe. If we submit the letters again and the IO is not satisfied, do we get another chance or would it be a denial?



    more...


    cakes for girls 1st birthday. this 1st birthday cake for
  • this 1st birthday cake for



  • starseed
    07-20 05:58 PM
    Hi

    I'm a July 2007 Filer, EB-3, German national. My I-485 Received Date is August 1 2007, TSC. Priority Date 7/16/2004. I called and spoke to IO at TSC and she said my case was probably still pending because my Biometrics "is not showing".
    My Biometrics was done 11/5/2007 and my copy contains Biometrics Processing Stamp for 11/05/2007 (which she asked if it did). After checking on it, she said that the Fingerprints had "been done and checked". (Does this mean FBI check??). Then she said my Photo Id wasn't showing. Asked her if this was a problem, she said no, it doesn't matter yet since nothing has been approved and it won't matter till approval. When I sought clarification from her as to whether these items were holding up my application, since she seemed to indicate in the beginning that it did; she said no, everything that's needed is there and my case is just pending.

    Does anyone have any insight into this???

    I mean, it seemed to be a problem initially and there were a lot of uncertain sounds from her followed by being put on hold for minutes at a time while she went to check something. Sounds to me like there was some info/procedural stuff missing which was holding up my app. and she might have corrected some of it in the system or something????

    Any ideas or knowledge on the process would be much-appreciated.
    (I do intend to call again in the next two consecutive days or so and hope to be able to speak to different IO's to see if I get different info/responses).

    PD: 07/16/2004
    I -140 Approval: 02/20/2007
    I-485 (July 2007) -
    VSC Received Date: 08/01/2007; Notice Date: 10/09/2007
    Transfer Notice to TSC: Receipt 10/9/2007; Notice Date: 10/12/2007
    Biometrics: 11/05/2007





    cakes for girls 1st birthday. Cakes for Girls amp; Teens
  • Cakes for Girls amp; Teens



  • BharatPremi
    11-09 01:19 PM
    to those who replied, i'm sure iv can use all your skills
    please make sure your profiles are completed, we cannot proceed without basic contact information on you.

    we may eventually ask you for a resume- not that we need all the details but it does help understand background and skills and you will get a much better fit for your volunteer work. this is something we have learnt from past experience...

    everyone willing to help is welcome. please do not forget the profile!!!


    What main theme do you expect for probable resume?



    more...


    cakes for girls 1st birthday. cake for twin girls. I
  • cake for twin girls. I



  • RDB
    09-02 11:09 PM
    That's the only logical thing to do right now, sending original EAD might be a bit risky.....i will update after my info pass appointment.





    2010 Little Girls 1st Birthday cakes for girls 1st birthday. 1st Birthday Cakes
  • 1st Birthday Cakes



  • gcformeornot
    12-31 07:36 PM
    for wife and daughter. daughter is just 5 years old. Is it common?
    My notices are still missing.......



    more...


    cakes for girls 1st birthday. cakes for girls 1st birthday.
  • cakes for girls 1st birthday.



  • senthil1
    04-30 11:01 PM
    I heard that you can get more updates from IV if you become donor. You can try that.

    What is the agenda now?





    hair cakes for girls 1st birthday. cakes for girls 1st birthday. Baby Girls 1st birthday cake.
  • Baby Girls 1st birthday cake.



  • thescadaman
    08-28 04:36 PM
    Members, please don't raise your guards against IV Core. Especially folks who have attended the DC Rally! People like you who had to Will to attend the Rally know how big of an issue we are facing. We need all the support we can muster right now.

    In the past, we had big contribution campaigns as and when some major hurdle was at hand. Such contribution campaigns needed a lot of effort. People had to come up with ways to motivate people to contribute, matching plans, $5 campaigns etc. etc. What IV needs is a continuous flow of funds so that it can constantly work on the lobbying effort without worrying about cash.

    As I had mentioned in few other posts, IV had to come up with a way to have a renewable source of funds. Donor forum was the answer. You don't contribute to obtain information. You contribute to support the bigger cause and as a compliment, you get access to Donor forums. This contribution should be accounted as any other expense on your monthly budget (vonage!, cable, EB immigration reform etc.)

    Disclaimer: I am not anywhere close to IV Core. I am just a casual member who believes that constant contribution on a monthly basis is a good way to support our bigger goal.



    more...


    cakes for girls 1st birthday. girls first birthday themes
  • girls first birthday themes



  • jagan13
    02-24 12:24 PM
    Got response from the embassy stating that the passport has been processed but, not clear if they already dispatched it. Looks like they are still keeping up with the 40 day turnaround time.





    hot this 1st birthday cake for cakes for girls 1st birthday. cakes for girls 1st birthday.
  • cakes for girls 1st birthday.



  • GCA
    09-15 01:05 PM
    hahah, interesting, funny but logical... I guess they just did not think through all this and why would they :mad:

    Had they able to think that far, may be many of the issues we face today wouldn't have cropped.



    more...


    house 1st birthday cakes for girls. cakes for girls 1st birthday. Girls 1st Birthday
  • Girls 1st Birthday



  • GCNirvana007
    08-31 02:07 PM
    Finger print done Nov 2007. After that, one LUD in June 2009. Thats it.





    tattoo Cakes for Girls amp; Teens cakes for girls 1st birthday. Girls#39; First Birthday Smash
  • Girls#39; First Birthday Smash



  • kirupa
    10-12 10:07 PM
    Oh, I made them out of your PSD file :)



    more...


    pictures cake for twin girls. I cakes for girls 1st birthday. Girls-1st-irthday-cake.jpg
  • Girls-1st-irthday-cake.jpg



  • seahawks
    06-10 01:27 AM
    http://www.murthy.com/news/UDisster.html

    It is possible but I don't know the time line.





    dresses cakes for girls 1st birthday. cakes for girls 1st birthday. girls first birthday
  • girls first birthday



  • rajeshbillabong
    09-24 11:55 AM
    All they said was that you do not have enough ties in India and you will work there.
    It sounds very lame to me.



    more...


    makeup cakes for girls 1st birthday. cakes for girls 1st birthday. 1st birthday cakes for girls.
  • 1st birthday cakes for girls.



  • sunilsj
    01-21 10:43 AM
    I wouldn't make the assumption that this is only happening to consulting cases. I know example where a full-time non-consulting candidate has been held up. Be careful.





    girlfriend Girls#39; First Birthday Smash cakes for girls 1st birthday. cakes for girls 1st birthday.
  • cakes for girls 1st birthday.



  • GCNirvana007
    09-08 10:09 PM
    Got CPO on Sept 1st and nothing after that.

    Is this freaking normal :p





    hairstyles girls first birthday themes cakes for girls 1st birthday. First Birthday Cakes Girls
  • First Birthday Cakes Girls



  • gcformeornot
    02-11 02:39 PM
    Hi desi9333, let me answer your question in general and note that this is not a speculation on the OP's case. A common reason for L1 denial could be that the USCIS determines that the petitioner isn't really in a 'specialty' occupation. For example, if his job description mentions java programmer, then he is more likely to get denied since we know there is a surplus of java programmers in this country (US citizens, LPRs and our favorite H1Bs). Since I was on an L1 visa, I know the purpose was really 'specialty' occupation which means you need to be an expert on something that's not easily available in the U.S.

    To gchodhry, hope you get clarification and solution on your case soon, if you haven't broken any rules. Good luck.
    L1 is intracompany transfer. Means you worked for a foriegn company in some other country and you are expert in their technology(in-house) or products. And they require you at their office in US. That's where they should apply for L1 Visa.





    makemygc
    08-03 10:36 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes080307.pdf

    Per this press note, Nebraska has issued receipts for I-485 upto July 11 and Texas 26th June....

    Just curious..how do you get this press release...its not yet up on their site.





    bindas74
    05-15 08:38 AM
    Hi Gurus,

    I have efiled for my wife's EAD/AP renewal. When I finally submitted, the total payment asked was only $645( 340 for EAD and 305 for AP). But, there is a note stating the following:

    "The biometric fee is $80 for applicants ages 14 through 79 who request a Refugee Travel Document or Re-Entry Permit, unless the applicant resides outside the United States at the time of filing their form."

    How am I supposed to send this? I was not asked to pay this amount during my efiling of the AP/EAD concurrent filing.
    How am I supposed to send this? Can I send it as a separate check for $80 only for the biometric fee( because I had already paid for the EAD/AP using my credit card)
    Please advise.

    Also, during the AP filing, I got this:

    "On a separate piece of paper, please explain how you would qualify for an Advance Parole and what circumstances warrant issuance of Advance Parole. Include copies of any documents you wish considered. (See instructions.) "

    What an I supposed write in the document that I am going to send to USCIS?

    Please advise.

    Thanks in advance,



    No comments:

    Post a Comment