Powered by Blogger.

funny graphics

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

images and funny graphics scraps funny graphics. rabbit funny graphics comments
  • rabbit funny graphics comments

  • amitk81
    09-05 06:37 AM
    it is $300 (150 for you and 150 for your wife)

    I paid the same in Mumbai last week.

    wallpaper rabbit funny graphics comments funny graphics. Funny Graphics
  • Funny Graphics

  • rajkumar_engg
    03-12 02:27 PM

    My company applied for my H1B extn and after 3 months the status got changed to RFE... when the company lawyers recieved the letter, they reviewed it and emailed me the text below....

    "Our office just received the Request for Additional Evidence from CIS by mail. What they requested in the letter is not applicable to your case and we believe CIS issued this RFE by mistake. We will respond to CIS to clarify this issue and will keep you informed if there is any update."

    I have requested my company lawyers on the specifics...

    Is it even possible to get an RFE by mistake? - (may be - yes)

    have you seen any such instances?


    funny graphics. /graphics/funny/funny125.
  • /graphics/funny/funny125.

  • mygcstory
    07-22 11:43 PM
    Ok. I get it! Thanks!!

    2011 Funny Graphics funny graphics. Funny Animation, Animated
  • Funny Animation, Animated

  • themagicflasher
    07-10 07:33 PM
    "O "range


    Very very clever. This one is my personal favorite...Great job!



    funny graphics. Funny Graphics
  • Funny Graphics

  • rajeev70
    06-10 01:12 AM
    We had applied for an extension of my in-laws visa, and it got rejected. Is there any way we can appeal this decision?
    Also, they are here a day past their I-94 expiration. Will their multiple entry visas be cancelled? They will leave within 30 days time past their I-94 expiration.
    Many thanks

    funny graphics. myspace-funny-graphics-0077.
  • myspace-funny-graphics-0077.

  • sanju
    04-07 10:12 PM
    r u guys talking about me........... just kidding.


    funny graphics. Treehugger graphics
  • Treehugger graphics

  • indyanguy
    05-29 07:19 PM

    My 6 year H1 term expires on Feb-2010. I have a I-140 pending in NSC since July-2007 with no signs of movement.

    Hypothetically, if my I-140 gets processed after Feb-2009 and is denied (God forbid!), then will I be able to extend my H1 visa? If so, on what basis can I do it?

    I do understand that H1 can be extended only before 6 months of expiration if and only if I have a I-140 pending or approved.


    2010 /graphics/funny/funny125. funny graphics. and funny graphics scraps
  • and funny graphics scraps

  • ss1026
    05-22 02:56 PM

    I am currently stuck in the PBEC in the EB-3 Category. I am from Philipines and I enough experience to qualify for EB-2 filing with a new company. So I am considering a job switch but want to hear what the salary requirement is for a EB-2 filing. I am a wireless engineer. Any advice would be appreciated


    funny graphics. Funny Graphics Funny Comments
  • Funny Graphics Funny Comments

  • xtronics
    04-13 02:28 PM
    You can go there. But at risk.
    Please click on the link above to read the stories about the H1/H4 stamping. I know it is for people with research background only, but I heard general cases (like engineering, sports,,) being stuck for more than 3 months as well.
    What is her education background?
    My wife who is a PhD from US university is stuck there from the past 3 months still no word from them.

    hair Funny Animation, Animated funny graphics. Funny Pictures, Funny Graphics
  • Funny Pictures, Funny Graphics

  • gc750
    01-02 06:37 PM
    Hello Freinds,

    I came to India on a vacation and went for a H1 stamping on 29th Dec at the Chennai consulate. I ended up getting the famous Pink 221G (Additional Admin Processing - AAP). I believe it is because of my muslim name (I am not a consultant or working for any consulting firm, full time employee with my comp's IT department, work for a reputed manufacturing company and done MS here in USA, been in USA for 9 years now, had previous F1, and H1 stampings).

    The VO asked very basic questions (who is the employer, what they do, where did you go to school, what majors) and didn't take any of my documents except the D156, D157 & Employee letter. She said my visa is approved, however I will have to go through AAP and will have to wait for 4 to 12 weeks.

    I am planning to wait till the end of January and if nothing moves ahead in my case, then go back to USA on Advance Parole (Based on the experience from other members who were stuck in 221G and who travelled back on AP), and come back to India once the 221G is cleared, and the consulate requests to send Passport.

    One of my personal concerns about this approach, does the consulate consider my visa applicaton abondoned if they find out that I have already entered US (using AP)? and will it have any issues in the future with my pending AOS?

    Has anyone gone through this similar situation (that they travelled on AP while H1 is in 221G status) and got successful stamping after the consulate has requested to send the Passport.

    Anyone please share your experience in the above situation........

    Also if am returning to USA on AP, do I have to show the I797, so the Immigration officer puts the expiration date on the I94 as the date on the I797

    Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.


    funny graphics. Codes, Funny Graphics
  • Codes, Funny Graphics

  • vikram2101
    08-07 09:14 AM
    There's another thread which discusses withdrawing an application. Can someone please post the link to it.

    hot Funny Graphics funny graphics. Funny Graphicsquot;
  • Funny Graphicsquot;

  • dasrik
    07-14 11:54 AM

    Our attorney prepared and filed our (mine and my wife's) 485, EAD and AP in July 2007.
    We received our EAD and AP in 2007 and they are about to expire.
    We are currently planning to renew our EAD and AP and wanted to apply on our own this time.

    In that context, we requested for a copy of our application forms from the attorney.
    We never got to verify the filled application forms until now (the attorney sent us only the pages to be signed at the time of filing)

    To our surprise, we figured out the following mistakes in the application forms:
    1) My I-94# in 485 and EAD application forms was wrongly mentioned. But I had my A# correct and it matches with the one on my EAD.
    2) My wife's date of last entry in US was wrongly mentioned in 485 and EAD.
    3) My mother's name was misspelled (a letter was missing from her first name)

    I am not sure how bad the above mistakes are.

    Here are my concerns now:

    1) Are I-94# and last entry date used during namecheck or any other phase during the overall process? We didnot travel outside US since we applied 485. What if we travelled (the I-94 and last entry dates would have anyways changed).
    Do we need to update these details explicitly after every travel? How important is it to get these details corrected in our applications?

    2) If we apply for renewal of EAD and AP with the correct details this time, is it going to be fine? Do we still need to get them fixed in our 485?
    Will it be a problem for renewal because the details are different from the original application?

    3) What is the procedure to follow in this situation?

    Any advice in this matter is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance!

    EB3 December 2003 PD


    house Funny Clip Images for your funny graphics. /graphics/funny/148.jpgquot;
  • /graphics/funny/148.jpgquot;

  • ybinds
    11-03 02:16 AM

    I have been on H1 for 4 years in the US and left the country last november voluntarily due to personal reasons. My H1 is still valid till next year september. Now that I have over the "365" days rule... my employer propositioned me to come back and work for them. My question is :

    If I apply for H1 after november would USCIS consider this as a fresh 6 year period starting next year?

    Second - If I apply for H1 after november will I only have 2yrs since I have not completed the six year period. If so, what is the solution after coming back to make use of the six year period.

    I hold an MS from US, so I would imagine that I fall under the Advanced degree Cap of 20,000.

    Please post some feed back people.

    tattoo myspace-funny-graphics-0077. funny graphics. Funny Hello graphics code
  • Funny Hello graphics code

  • itsasony
    09-29 06:52 PM
    did they take prints of all the fingers or just one? Do they use the scanner or do they use ink?


    pictures Treehugger graphics funny graphics. myspace funny graphics
  • myspace funny graphics

  • Green_Always
    10-18 11:00 PM
    If Indian Govt asks for more PR / GC numbers make sense. with current economic status rather asking for more H1B numbers.

    India to ask US for more H-1B visas- Visa Power-Travel-Services-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/services/travel/visa-power/India-to-ask-US-for-more-H-1B-visas/articleshow/5137427.cms#write)

    Guess more pressure from Big guys like Wipro / Infosys / TCS for this on Indian govt.

    dresses Funny Graphicsquot; funny graphics. MySpace Funny Graphics,
  • MySpace Funny Graphics,

  • sh2005
    08-03 06:54 PM
    They are not always up to date on their processing times.

    Evidently.... I guess I can't rely on it too much for predicting approval of the other applications. I heard of a similar situation too, the receipt date is very close to mine and it got approved today.


    makeup Funny Graphics Funny Comments funny graphics. Funny Clip Images for your
  • Funny Clip Images for your

  • krithi
    02-07 04:51 PM
    gotcha sounds good.


    girlfriend Funny Hello graphics code funny graphics. Kitty Weekend graphics
  • Kitty Weekend graphics

  • DesiTech
    06-02 03:01 PM

    My spouse got her GC in Sep/2000 filed by her parents. Then went back to India to continue studies with 2 yr permission from INS. Return to US after 2 yr and stayed for 8 months in US and then took trip again back to India for 7 months. And then return back in May/2004 and still here since then.

    Got GC -- Sep/2000
    out of US (Nov/2000 - Oct/2002) with permission from INS or USCIS.
    Return to US -- Nov/2002
    Stayed 10 months in US
    Trip to India --- Sep/2003 (for 7 months)
    Return to US -- April/2004

    Since April / 2004 here in US.

    based on this stasts we my spouse apply for citizenship.

    USCIS work sheet eligibility says >> 5 yr GC ->> If not out for 30 months in last 5 yr (true) >> No trip out side of US more then 1 yr. (FALSE - If so execpetion -- took permission - true) >> good moral >> etc., >> APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP.

    But when read the eligi. requir. its says absence more then 1 yr cancel all previous contin. of stay ??? confused with this both understanding.....

    Thanks in Advanace !!

    hairstyles Codes, Funny Graphics funny graphics. .com/graphics/funny/lost-
  • .com/graphics/funny/lost-

  • sanjeev_2004
    06-16 10:09 PM
    Use I-134 instead which is used for EB petitions.
    Thanks for reply. could you tell me how to notaries it. or atorney will do it.

    07-07 12:58 PM
    Hi, My Lawyer says that texas SWA gave him a figure of $ 105,000 annual salary as a prevailing wage for 5 years experience java,j2ee guy.

    $105,000 salary for 5 years exp with J2EE/Java sounds rights to me. People with 2/3 year experience are making around 80-85k.


    01-19 03:01 PM
    Sorry to hear about your situation. You are out of status the minuet you lost your job and the 180 days clock has already started ticking i.e. out of status for more then 180 days and still in the country may result in 5 yr entry ban.

    I don't want to scare you but just sharing the law details.

    Now you best course of action would be to get a job ASAP and get your H1 transferred. For this process immigration will ask for your last pay stub and if there is a big gap then they might reject your visa but again it is hard to say anything as it totally depends upon the officer.

    Also, hire a good attorney if you can.

    Staying in the US after losing a job on H1 is a gray area, especially when you have a valid i-94 hence getting a good attorney is very important.

    Also, you might want to look at student visa or visitor visa to maintain your legal status.

    Good luck

    Do you have any idea about the other legal options in terms of immigration i might have.?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment