Powered by Blogger.

about me quotes

Thursday, July 7, 2011

images about me quotes for boys. about me quotes. Tags: quotes about me.
  • Tags: quotes about me.



  • camarasa
    07-23 11:23 PM
    I would ask an independant lawyer for his/her advise. Your current lawyer could just be looking for more money from you.





    wallpaper Tags: quotes about me. about me quotes. heartbroken quotes pictures
  • heartbroken quotes pictures



  • chanduv23
    12-08 11:32 PM
    Come on fellow IVans

    Just CONTRIBUTE CONTRIBUTE CONTRIBUTE





    about me quotes. quotes and sayings about me.
  • quotes and sayings about me.



  • logiclife
    01-31 10:51 AM
    Go to websites such as ZAZONA.com and numbersusa.com and check out their arguments that they use to oppose H1b and EB-greencards. You are saying the same thing and feeding into those arguments by using the word "Slavery".

    And by the way, regarding public opinion, remember that immigration(legal or illegal) is issue number 5 or 6 after economy, healthcare, Iraq, security, deficits etc. etc.

    Public opinion is not going to care about 350,000 H1bs in line for GC. But still, getting overall media attention is good for our cause and I urge you to write letters to the editors of NYT, LA times, Time mag, Newsweek. etc etc. like you suggested. But there is not POINT IN BEING RHETORICAL or SARCASTIC.

    --logiclife.





    2011 heartbroken quotes pictures about me quotes. quotes about wanting someone
  • quotes about wanting someone



  • Sideliner
    07-17 07:33 AM
    Hello freinds :

    I would appreciate if anyone can guide me through the situation I am in..
    I am sorry, this is happening to you. I am more or less in the same condition. Can you try talking to some one like VP / CEO / President of your company regarding this? Also, I am not sure how far this is true, but I saw a post in this site saying that if you have paystubs you could file 485 yourself without employment letter.

    Good luck.



    more...


    about me quotes. He quotes me saying things I#39;m
  • He quotes me saying things I#39;m



  • fromnaija
    07-30 10:20 PM
    This is insane and scary at the same time. So, the child will have to depart the US at that time as he will no longer be able to get any valid non-immigrant visa (except probably an H1). As immigration intent has been expressed such a child will not be able to get F-1 visa. I would have to research this further as the prospect of my child having to depart the US after the rest of the family gets a GC is just too much for me to bear at this time! I'll pose the question to my lawyer and hear her opinion.

    Yes assuming after the deduction of the time it took to adjudicate the I140 the child is still over 21. If this occurs the childs application will automatically be transferred to the respective family based category and processed that way and we know how long the waits are for those dates to become current.





    about me quotes. quotes and sayings about me.
  • quotes and sayings about me.



  • calaway42
    10-04 01:06 AM
    but the thing is.. i dont have another strip of rentangle on either side... according to the tutes.. im suppose to have one



    more...


    about me quotes. quotes about me being me
  • quotes about me being me



  • eb3retro
    06-09 08:37 AM
    Hi all,

    I have come to texas on a B1 to the client location. I stayed with my colleague who has a apartment here. When we left to office ( my first day ) .I made a mistake leaving my passport and others in apartment. .

    I have applied and got a new passport .

    I have applied for I-94 by filing I-102 . The processing dates are very slow for this . I only have a reciept of this and nothing.

    I am leaving 3july next month...what need to be done....i dont even have a VISA.

    And what needs to be done for B1 VISA.

    I emailed the chennai US embassy but couldnt get any reply............



    PLEAASE...HELP:(:confused:

    is this in dallas or houston?





    2010 quotes and sayings about me. about me quotes. about me quotes for boys.
  • about me quotes for boys.



  • dhirajs98
    01-13 10:31 AM
    Receipt date is July 2nd, 2007.

    Unfortunately, its the company lawyer and I cannot use a different lawyer's services.

    Don't use other lawyer .. just consult them. You can setup a phone call with them by going to their website. Take the advise and ask your company lawyer to do that.



    more...


    about me quotes. There is something about the
  • There is something about the



  • seahawks
    09-09 11:52 PM
    Will there be merchandise sold locally when we come for the rally for us to buy since there may be no time for us to order and get it on time back in Seattle? We leave Seattle on Friday early hours (Sep 14th)





    hair quotes about wanting someone about me quotes. about me quotes for boys.
  • about me quotes for boys.



  • quizzer
    07-26 10:22 PM
    any idea when will this be taken up?



    more...


    about me quotes. love - Picture for Me
  • love - Picture for Me



  • MissionImpossibleGC
    08-24 11:34 AM
    You can complain to DOL, if you have been paid less than a LCA amount. Also, you can complain to DOL, if the deduction of GC processing fee to DOL as it could have lowered the amount thats in your offer letter. You need have a proof that your company has deducted money for your GC from the paycheck.

    BTW, You have no legal grounds to get the revenue (aka % the company earned) the company made out of you during your tenure.

    In my paycheck and salary slips there are deduction but reason or description of the deduction are not mentioned. I have all salary slips with me. I am working on % based so some time even after deduction my anual salary is not less than 8 years old offer letter. My anual salary vary from 55k to 100k depending on project rate and lenth of projects in year. I find my own project since last 5 - 6 years and pay % to my greedy company for nothing. It took me 8 years to find out my company because my company is not a very small company and looks decent from top serface.





    hot He quotes me saying things I#39;m about me quotes. terms:quotes about me
  • terms:quotes about me



  • webm
    07-09 11:59 AM
    Don't worry,the EAD approval rate became faster thesey days..esp TSC/NSC..:)..

    On top of that,you should get 2 yr EAD..:)



    more...


    house about me quotes for oys about me quotes. about me, quotes, about me
  • about me, quotes, about me



  • nagrajram
    12-17 11:23 AM
    Now the biggest hurdle of Apr 30, 2001 is crossed. I am sure that not many people has filed between Sep 2001 and February 2002. Also if you look into PD for China and Phillipines, the dates moved very fast after June 2001. Lot of people applied in late 2002 and early 2003. My guess would be that it will take about 3 to 4 years to clear all the backlogs of 2003. For 2004 it may be over 5 years.





    tattoo quotes and sayings about me. about me quotes. What about me Edward?
  • What about me Edward?



  • hi4signs
    01-22 08:54 PM
    I just found out that I have an employment gap of 11 months working without authorization. I applied for an I-485 in 2007 (I-140 approved) and my paralegal told me I didn't need to renew my H-1 nor apply for EA, I was covered by the pending I-485. Today I got a RFE requesting proof of authorization to work since my h-1 expired, and realized I couldn't be working when I hired a real lawyer to take care of this case and she informed me so. How to respond my RFE??? Would they forgive 11 months of working without permit because of bad advice? I have a 9 year history of keeping my papers legal and up to date until this incident. Please help!



    more...


    pictures quotes about me being me about me quotes. about me quotes for boys.
  • about me quotes for boys.



  • pmpforgc
    02-08 11:08 AM
    Thanks for your responses

    I will check for Singapour Airlines deals.

    Mean while I sent email to German Consulate in Atlanta, their reply was that if you have AP you dont need transit visa.

    Also as I understand AMSTREDAM does not require transit visa? is it true?





    dresses terms:quotes about me about me quotes. about me quotes for oys
  • about me quotes for oys



  • canmt
    10-19 02:46 PM
    The old lawyer has to notify USCIS that he is pulling out of your case or the new lawyer has to send the new G-28.

    bump
    ^^^^^^^
    What if he/she chose not to let USCIS know about it? Basically, you have no options than to hire a new lawyer to file G-28; otherwise USCIS will continue to send correspondence to the lawyer on file. If you don't file new G-28, the old lawyer can get every information on file from USCIS. Read G-28 for more information.

    You are required to send the letter to where your case is filed.

    I hope this helps and good luck on your green card chase.



    more...


    makeup There is something about the about me quotes. about me quotes for oys
  • about me quotes for oys



  • new2perm
    05-28 03:28 PM
    Heard this from our company lawyer .... uscis will issue RFE for all I-485 applications that are pending for a while to make sure the applicant still has the job offer. He got this from a very reliable source. I dont know how true it is...just sharing what I have heard.





    girlfriend What about me Edward? about me quotes. about me quotes
  • about me quotes



  • humdesi
    12-13 09:35 AM
    This is the United States. They have rules here (except immigration). If they don't pay you, complain to DOL wage and hour division, and watch the fun..

    Thanks franklin,


    My concern here is that IF I want to leave my employer without having to pay the 'damages' , Can I do that in case they are not able to find me a project in my state of residence (I have a house here in WA). I don't think they can force me to stay unpaid just so I don't break their agreement.

    Also from the USCIS point of view, how safe or risky is it to be in this situation where the employer is not able to find any work for you just 1.5 months after GC approval? I can easily find work here, but if I can use this to get out of the agreement, I don't mind being unpaid for a few days...


    I've heard some cases where the employee forced the employer to release him from all contractual obligations because employer wasn't able to pay him when he was willing to work..


    btw, it's nice to be able to attach some face to a handle... I remember you from the DC rally day.





    hairstyles love - Picture for Me about me quotes. Orkut About Me Quotes for
  • Orkut About Me Quotes for



  • mnq1979
    10-22 02:36 PM
    Hi,

    I have a question and would really appreciate if some one can provide guidance.

    My brother (currently in USA) got his H1B approved and he plans to go to US embassy in Ottawa to get the visa. We know that the H1B visa can take days to get approved due to administrative processing; therefore, he plans to give the interview to the US embassy and then leave for Pakistan.

    My question is that in how many days my bro has to go back again to US embassy in Ottawa to collect his visa after the embassy informs him that his visa is back from administrative processing and is ready for stamping.

    For example lets say my BRO gives the interview to US embassy on 2nd Dec. and then leaves for Pakistan on 4th Dec (since the actual time of administrative processing is unknown) and now lets say on 15 Dec. the US embassy informs him that his visa is ready and he can come for stamping (collect). So now in how many days my brother has to report to the embassy to get his visa stamp on his passport?

    Does any have any idea about it !!!!
    Thanks





    anandrajesh
    02-06 10:35 PM
    How (when) do you decide that you will take EAD or stay on H1B? Can you change your mind or it is a one time decision?

    Do you have to mantain status (pay checks) on EAD? I understand you need to mantain status on H1B?

    Sorry I am a moron.

    It is purely upto you to decide what do u want. If u r planning to stick with the same company that has your H1B, then no need to pursue EAD option. But if you are planning to get out of your current company and pursue different opportunity, then you can use ur EAD.

    No matter what the status(H1B or EAD) you are in, you need to be employed in the same position or a similar position as in your Labor Certification. If your Labor Certification says you are a Programmer you cant be a Project Mgr in EAD. Till you get your GC, you are compulsorily married to your profession and title.





    desibechara
    04-08 12:08 PM
    Hi,

    EAD cleared Oct 2007,Fp done Oct, 2007, AP dec12, 2008, recevd jan 12008

    No LUDS since sep 19, 2007

    db



    No comments:

    Post a Comment