Powered by Blogger.

emo wallpapers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

images Emo Wallpaper at 800x600 emo wallpapers. wallpaper of emo couple. anime
  • wallpaper of emo couple. anime



  • Catherine
    11-04 02:06 AM
    Help!
    I divorced my husband after 14 months of marriage. I have a green card with conditional residency (the I-751 90 day 'window' to remove conditions starts Sept 2010). My husband was abusive mentally and physically, I have no contact with him.

    I cannot prove the abuse definitively as I covered it up at the time (no photos or police reports, only my testimony and perhaps that of the counselors we saw together). The advice I have received on how to proceed has been conflicting; some say wait and apply during the 90 day window to remove the conditions and it MIGHT be ok; some say I need to file now and prove the abuse.

    I have no money for a lawyer as my husband also stole most of my money and I just got laid off as well. Any ideas?!? Does anyone know if it is riskier to try and prove the abuse or how hard that is and if I'm more likely to lose my green card that way? Is there any way at all do to this without thousands to spend on a lawyer?

    Many thanks in advance for all help and advice.

    P.S. I've tried the local bar association, legal aid and a thousand other options, all of which have either been dead-ends or given me yet more conflicting info.





    wallpaper wallpaper of emo couple. anime emo wallpapers. Emo Boyz Wallpaper
  • Emo Boyz Wallpaper



  • gaurav_sh2
    07-18 10:20 AM
    what is your country of birth? I know dates never went current to sep'08 for india...





    emo wallpapers. emo wallpapers for desktop.
  • emo wallpapers for desktop.



  • apb
    09-05 02:27 PM
    This should go to top of queue. BUMPING





    2011 Emo Boyz Wallpaper emo wallpapers. emo heart wallpapers,
  • emo heart wallpapers,



  • sledge_hammer
    02-22 12:46 PM
    By filing an I-140 you have shown an intent to immigrate and hence you will not be able to file for an F-1 from outside the country (my personal opinion). However, since you probably do not need to re-enter the country on F-1, you do not have to prove to the official at the consulate that you will return to your home country. So my guess would be you can change to F-1 from within US. BUT, you can forego your H-1B, attain AOS pending status, and attend school.

    I think you should consult an attorney.

    To all Experts/Gurus, please advice on this issue.

    I hold a H-1B status as well as I-485 Adjustment of Status Pending.
    I am the primary applicant in this Eb-2 petition PD July 2006. I am with the same employer for the past four years and they are the sponsor of the green card petition as well.

    I have got admit to PhD in EECS at MIT (Top program in US) and would like to pursue that option.

    1. Can i continue full time PhD on my I-485 pending visa status? The PhD will be a natural progression of my current research job with my employer.
    2. Do i need to change to a F-1 Visa? From what i understand, I think one cannot change from I-485 to F-1.
    3. From what i understand, i can keep my I-485 pending status while doing full time study provided i have an offer from my current employer/other employer willing to hire me upon approval of the I-485. Is this correct?
    4. Regarding the procedure to do this, do i need to get an offer in writing from my current employer/future employer before i start the full time study? Or do i need to get this written offer from the employer if and when i receive an RFE from USCIS?
    5. Do i need to proactively invoke AC21 for doing this and let USCIS know?
    6. How long do i need to stay with the employer once my I-485 is approved? I hear 6 months as a good period.
    7. If the I-485 gets approved in the middle of a semester, how soon do i need to start working for the employer?
    8. Any other creative ideas to sail through this like keep engagement with current employer say by consulting few hours a week etc.?
    9. Do i have any realistic chance of I-485 approval before September 2009? From the recent infopass, i was told that name check, FP check, background check are done but my FP have expired. I was told that i will receive a FP notice but i don't know when.

    These might have already been discussed in previous threads, but i would appreciate response from experts/gurus.

    Thanks.



    more...


    emo wallpapers. Free free-emo-wallpaper.jpg
  • Free free-emo-wallpaper.jpg



  • FredG
    May 1st, 2005, 01:58 PM
    I'd say you captured the action just fine. All that bird tracking was probably good practice for this.





    emo wallpapers. Labels: EMO, EMO WALLPAPERS
  • Labels: EMO, EMO WALLPAPERS



  • dixie
    09-17 11:29 AM
    What you say is true, but then we do not represent all legal immigrants either .. we are specifically focussed on employment-based permanent residence applicants. We do not want to associate ourselves with family immigration or H1-B visas any more than illegal immigration. Unfortunately, even when ordinary americans think of legal immigration, it is these varieties that spring to the mind. Given the difficulty we already have in getting adequate coverage, changing names mid-stream might cause confusion.

    I am not starting this thread to start get any offensive resposnes. I feel that we need to distinguish ourselves from the illegal people and make the American public aware of our issue. How many will understand our current situation by hearing our name? I understand that name change is not a simple process for an org and might involve some paperwork. The website redirection shouldnt be a big deal though. This is not the need of the hour as the core group might be busy working with QGA.

    No offence intended, no flames expected :)



    more...


    emo wallpapers. Hot Girl Emo Wallpapers
  • Hot Girl Emo Wallpapers



  • nixstor
    08-03 11:56 PM
    This just confirms the pathetic state of concern and sincerity USCIS associates to people awaiting these updates. Guess nobody bothered to even review this report before making it public. Oh, it was reviewed but in the same manner our applications are adjudicated. Go figure!

    C mon, man give them a break. Lets try to solve the bigger problem by doing what we have to do. Lets activate participate in the DC rally on 13th Sept





    2010 emo wallpapers for desktop. emo wallpapers. Emo Wallpaper at 800x600
  • Emo Wallpaper at 800x600



  • transpass
    08-01 12:42 PM
    I am pleasantly surprised and would like to thank Sen Menendez on behalf of all the IV members in his constituency for sponsoring visa recapture bill in Senate. Few days back when we called his office, his position was different. But because of we all calling and requesting for his support, he graciouly has agreed to take up our case. Speaking with his staff, I came to know that more than thousand calls were made to his office in support of the visa recapture bill.

    This is just my thinking...

    Sen Menendez vigorously supports family based immigration...I watched the failed comprehensive immigration debate on senate floor almost in its entirety. There, he was like a lone warrior arguing against the senators (Like Sessions) who said CIR bill encourages chain migration, etc...He was totally supporting visas that enable family reunions.

    hr 5882 supports recapture of lost family based visas along with those of employment based. So no surprise Sen Menendez introduced the senate version of the house bill...And that's good for us...and we will take it...



    more...


    emo wallpapers. EMO Wallpapers of Emo Boys and
  • EMO Wallpapers of Emo Boys and



  • sku
    09-14 11:39 AM
    Bump





    hair emo heart wallpapers, emo wallpapers. emo wallpaper. Submit; Submit
  • emo wallpaper. Submit; Submit



  • vikrantp
    01-22 09:17 AM
    You have waited very long and I think you deserve to get the green card. But under EB3 India, that wont happen for another 4-6 years to be conservative. If you were qualified for EB2 as of Nov 2001 (you held a MS or had BS + 5 yrs as of Nov 2001, you should not have any problem with retaining the old priority date while filing under EB2). Ask your client to file Perm LC under EB2 & do the I140 using the Nov 2001 PD. Then join them.If you don't qualify, do in EB3. Dont join the client if they are not stable.. better to wait with your current employer under EB3 than go EB3 with an unstable employer and risk losing it all in the worst case scenario. If they really want you that badly, they will do this under premium processing and you could be in your current state with them in a matter of a couple of months.



    Don't you need to be on their payroll before they file PERM? I am exploring a similar option but I thought you need to be on their payroll before the apply for PERM/I140?



    more...


    emo wallpapers. Emo By Roach Chan wallpaper
  • Emo By Roach Chan wallpaper



  • krishnam70
    05-01 05:13 PM
    Hello..

    My Visa get expire on Sept 2009. I want to travel india on month (June) and coming back on June. Do i need to stamp my visa for coming back?. Also My visa in the name of company A. and i left the company moved to company B and then Company C. Now my H1 is with company C and its valid till 2011 November. Can i use the same Visa for reentry to US when i am coming back on May/June. Please give your answers ASAP.

    Thanks

    For re-entering your left over time is sufficient, however if you ever want to travel out of US again you might need to go back to a consulate for visa issuance.

    - cheers
    kris





    hot Free free-emo-wallpaper.jpg emo wallpapers. Punk Emo Wallpaper
  • Punk Emo Wallpaper



  • TheCanadian
    01-22 12:56 AM
    Holy it's hard to choose. Now would be a good time to offer me a bribe. Shall we say 75% of the prize money?



    more...


    house emo wallpapers. Emo Wallpapers emo wallpapers. emo wallpapers. wallpapers
  • emo wallpapers. wallpapers



  • little_willy
    08-11 02:36 PM
    As mentioned by Administrator2 to report any issues with the tracker on this thread, here are issues I found.

    1. I tried to sort the listing on Priority Date. The issue is that it does alphabetical sorting and not sorting according to the date. It displays all members with Apr-01, then Apr-02, then Apr-03 instead of Apr-01, May-01, Jun-01 etc.

    2. Also, right now, one can just go back or forth 2 pages at a time. say if you are on page 5, it displays page 3,4,5,6 and 7 as links. It would be nice to add a longer list of pages to jump to or a drop down/text box to jump to a desired page number would be better.

    Nice work to add this tracker...this will prevent all the different polls popping up.
    Are these issues sorted out? I still see the same problem when sorting by PD. When these problems are fixed, I am sure the tracker will be a valueable tool. I appreciate IV's effort to create such a tool for the community. Thanks.





    tattoo Labels: EMO, EMO WALLPAPERS emo wallpapers. and cool emo Wallpaper,
  • and cool emo Wallpaper,



  • shx
    04-28 05:25 PM
    This statement is utter nonsense.

    Can you please explain why it is utter nonsense? I think you have very strong reasons for saying so. Would like to hear from you.

    Thanks!



    more...


    pictures Hot Girl Emo Wallpapers emo wallpapers. Emo Girl Wallpaper
  • Emo Girl Wallpaper



  • TheCanadian
    01-01 10:27 PM
    What about AS1?





    dresses Punk Emo Wallpaper emo wallpapers. emo love wallpaper
  • emo love wallpaper



  • mmanurker
    12-10 02:30 PM
    The dot system if used properly is a good system as other community members can privately control the reputation of each other. Community can also identify posters who are mischief makers by giving them reds and identifying them publicly. This reduces the need for moderators significantly as moderators cannot read every post and every thread everyday. Pls suggest better ways in which we should handle reputation system.

    Yes, I agree that dot system if used properly is a good system. I dont mind people giving me red dots but what really bothers me is when people leave nasty comments and use foul language. So is it possible to show/expose user id along with the comments when ever someone uses foul language and leaves a nasty comment? This will make sure that people who use foul language will restrain from leaving such comments for the fear of getting their Id's exposed and the privacy is also maintained for those who use appropriate language.
    OR
    Show the Id's of all the people irrespective of red/green dots.
    If this requires too much of time and work for IV admins then pls ignore this and we can think of alternate solutions.



    more...


    makeup EMO Wallpapers of Emo Boys and emo wallpapers. emo wallpapers. Emo Wallpapers
  • emo wallpapers. Emo Wallpapers



  • sanju_dba
    09-15 09:48 AM
    This is a great idea. I would suggest that rather than saying we will collect $200K every month and distribute $100K as prize money. We can just distribute 50% total collection as prize money.

    Yes, that works even better when the tickets sold is + or - to the target mark.





    girlfriend and cool emo Wallpaper, emo wallpapers. attractive emo heart
  • attractive emo heart



  • GCOP
    05-05 01:03 PM
    Below are your subscription details
    Subscription To Terms Amount
    Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: GCOP)
    $25.00 USD for one month
    Effective Date: May 5, 2009 $25.00 USD
    Subcription Number: S-97P19511LY123610B


    ________________________
    Participated in D.C. Rally
    Participated in Call Campaign to House Representatives for HR 5882
    Participated in call campaign to CHC members
    Earlier Contribution: $ 240





    hairstyles Emo By Roach Chan wallpaper emo wallpapers. emo wallpapers for desktop.
  • emo wallpapers for desktop.



  • kirupa
    01-22 01:35 AM
    Ok, proper previews have been added thanks to krilnon! Click on the bolded View Entry link next to each entry to see it.





    grupak
    12-10 09:47 AM
    there is a way to contribute less than $100

    Use paypal and send any amount you like to
    donations at immigrationvoice dot org

    Thanks you ssingh92. Let your friends know about the option for using paypal for less than $100

    Please post contributions on the main fund drive page, and motive others.





    pappu
    11-06 06:48 PM
    congrats and good luck



    No comments:

    Post a Comment