Powered by Blogger.

google earth street view funny

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

images google earth street view funny google earth street view funny. google earth street view funny
  • google earth street view funny



  • yabadaba
    08-10 12:59 PM
    i heard that if you use electric tooth brush.. they will reject your checks...since you are using too much electricity. please check with ur attorney if they are using electric tootthbrush or electric shaver.

    will this be a problem? can i refile my 485 with photo of me using regular toothbrush?





    wallpaper google earth street view funny google earth street view funny. google earth street view funny. google maps funny street view.
  • google earth street view funny. google maps funny street view.



  • lostinbeta
    10-15 10:18 PM
    I watch it =)

    Haha, just kidding, my niece watches it :) :P





    google earth street view funny. google maps street view
  • google maps street view



  • ImmiLosers
    09-25 05:22 PM
    Dear Guru's

    I got rejection notice from TSC for a valid I-485 application stating that "A Visa number is not available at the present time".

    However, I have two I-140 approved one in EB3 with 10-Nov-2004 as PD and another I-140 in EB2 category with 10-Aug-2007 as PD.

    It is evident that Based on 10-Nov-2004 my PD is current and my application highlighted the same in bright cover sheet and my application still got rejected.

    based on notice we filed the same application back and this time CC'd to ombudsman emphasizing the same fact for PD.

    Its been a week we respond to rejection notice and haven't got either acceptance or rejection letter. and haven't heard back from ombudsman.

    I am optimistic and would wait to get the response but I am worried since only 5 business days left before the dates get retrogressed.

    I would like to know what actions do I need to take "while the date is current"; so that I can pursue my case further after 9/30/2008.

    Is there anyway I can talk to ombudsman office and get personal attention to my case.

    Guru's please help me out with your experience and ideas.

    I filed last year with 2 I-140's wherein 1st was current and second was not. They accepted it.
    I think you can still ask them even after 09/30. You may want to keep record of your dispatches.

    BTW, it (filing with 2 I-140) is not a good idea as you may need to keep reminding them.





    2011 google earth street view funny. google maps funny street view. google earth street view funny. titled Google Street View,
  • titled Google Street View,



  • ivgclive
    08-23 06:14 PM
    I lost the hope of GC after working 10 years in US because my GC is not approving.

    Is it possible to file case against my employer and ask to return money that they deduct from me for GC and the % that they earned from me in last 8 years. I joined my employer for smooth GC process but even my I140 is not approved. My labor went to backlog. Once labor approved than I140 is pending for last 30 months. USCIS is trying to find out that my company is legitimate or not.
    Do not argue how I know that I140 is pending because of company. Please let what is process to inform USCIS about my employer. My company files GC so that no one should leave the company. Employer gives hope about GC but I140 never approves. What all evidence I have to collect so that I can prove against my employer. Please suggest.

    You have rights to ask the above items. But it can not be done thru USCIS.

    You should hire a good lawer and proceed thru court.

    Good luck.

    PS: If you fail, please come back and ask how to get all the money you paid to the lawer and the court.



    more...


    google earth street view funny. Street View! amazing fun
  • Street View! amazing fun



  • desi485
    03-24 02:19 PM
    Now everything is queued..... no more cutting lines.

    no more lc substitution!!! isnt' this was already done last year??? :confused:

    were you sleeping? why there is a sudden new thread today?





    google earth street view funny. Google+earth+images+funny
  • Google+earth+images+funny



  • dealsnet
    08-05 11:17 AM
    I did spend EAD renewal for me and wife. Within 1 week our GC is approved. I think because of this application, they took my file out and approved. So I didn't regret the amount spend for this. I have received EAD denial letter after 3 weeks. So this is our last amount for USCIS. Many people with older priority date still in their shelf. Think about it and be happy.

    I've applied for EAD/AP renewal for both myself and my wife. I spent $1,290 for this.

    Say I got my GC approved and then I call USCIS and withdraw my pending EAD/AP application. Will I get a refund for pending EAD/AP application, if I get my GC approved before EAD/AP approval?

    Thanks,

    India EB2; PD - Nov 05
    I-140 - Filed Mar '06; Approved Jun '06
    I-485 - Reached NSC July 26'07;



    more...


    google earth street view funny. google earth street view funny. google earth street view
  • google earth street view funny. google earth street view



  • mmanurker
    10-17 03:11 PM
    Just an advice, please do not accept 1099 from your consulting company. I had the experience and paid a lot more in tax at the end of the year than I would have paid in W2 as 1099 is considered as business income. You'll be paying more taxes than W2.
    So always stick to W2 when you are getting your salary from your consulting company. If Consulting company is paying you in 1099, then they do not pay Payroll taxes on your salary and thus save money. If they are paying you in w2, which they are supposed to(you being on H1), they have to pay payroll taxes themselves.

    apart from payroll tax is'nt the employer suppose to pay employer tax which I suppose is anywhere between 8 to 12 % depending on the state it is operating? or is payroll tax same as employer tax? what other taxes does an employer has to pay if he hires a person on W2? appreciate inputs on this.





    2010 google maps street view google earth street view funny. google earth street view funny
  • google earth street view funny



  • leoindiano
    04-06 12:52 PM
    How about this?

    If a company located outside of united states, it cannot apply for more than 300 H1B's? I heard WIPRO and INFOSYS applied 6000 each this year



    more...


    google earth street view funny. Stoddart has called on Google
  • Stoddart has called on Google



  • Berkeleybee
    02-09 07:17 PM
    This letter is superb, we should include a copy of in our materials for lawmakers -- because it highlights the black box issue at the BECs

    best,
    Berkeleybee





    hair titled Google Street View, google earth street view funny. google maps funny street view.
  • google maps funny street view.



  • vikki76
    06-17 01:13 PM
    Hello,
    While I understand that there is legal limit on number of times AC21 can be invoked assuming it for similar job transfer, but I was wondering if some one on this forum has changed job multiple times after 180 days of 485 filing.
    My husband recently changed companies for same job profile after 180 days of filing 485 and having I140 approved, but now job is not what he initially expected (in fact lot different in terms of work and responsibility) , so he is now on lookout for another change in same profile.
    His title in both jobs is Sr Software Engineer.

    He is the primary applicant, and has 3 three years of H1-B extension. Is there any chances for RFE? His lawyer at current company did send AC21 letter to USCIS.



    more...


    google earth street view funny. google maps funny street view.
  • google maps funny street view.



  • sanjay
    03-24 02:26 PM
    Now everything is queued..... no more cutting lines.

    No more LC substitution --- This is old news.
    No more delays in 140. --- How come? premium processing had not started yet and neither I see any news on this.

    Can you elaborate !!!!





    hot Street View! amazing fun google earth street view funny. google earth street view funny. google earth street view funny
  • google earth street view funny. google earth street view funny



  • go_gc_way
    10-30 10:54 PM
    I was reading the USA Today articles and I have a suggestion...guys please try to do spell check before you submit to such forums. It looks bad on us especially when we call ourselves skilled immigrants.

    One glaring error that I saw was this guy with a MBA from Stanford Univ and he wrote it as "Standford Univ"......Is there a univ called "Standford"???? I tried googling it but did not find it...I hope it was not somebody from our group....

    It could be key board of the computer not working right .. ;)

    I will not worry too much about it . .. For those who do not have lot time to check spellings, I would suggest to put a disclaimer on the top, "you may encounter spell mistakes due to key boadd not functioning right." :D



    more...


    house Google Maps Street View Funny google earth street view funny. google earth street view funny. google earth street view funny
  • google earth street view funny. google earth street view funny



  • sodh
    07-27 04:14 PM
    The FOIA request takes around 18 months to get some answer even if your request is easy.





    tattoo Google+earth+images+funny google earth street view funny. in Google Street View
  • in Google Street View



  • gparr
    July 25th, 2005, 07:06 PM
    I enjoy shooting white objects, particularly snow and white flowers, because it's difficult to get the exposures right and to avoid blowing out highlights. However, I'm never happy with the results I get when I process the images in Photoshop. Below is a shot of an Angel's Trumpet bloom I shot the other day. The challenge is to download the RAW file (link below) and process it to either show me that it can be better than my effort or to confirm for me that I'm on target with my image processing. If you post your version, please also post details of what you did in Photoshop so I can try to replicate it. Have fun and thanks.
    Gary

    Download the RAW file:
    http://www.gparr.com/images/gparrraw.zip

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/angeltrump03.jpg



    more...


    pictures google earth street view funny. google earth street view google earth street view funny. Google+maps+street+view+
  • Google+maps+street+view+



  • ras
    04-03 01:22 AM
    there is usually a respond by date on the RFE. In my case it was slightly beyond 12 weeks....

    I have the RFE, it doesn't state the exact instead mentions 12 weeks from the date of this letter. And the date of the letter is Jan 8, 2008





    dresses google earth street view funny. google earth street view funny google earth street view funny. quot;Street Viewquot; of The Roanoke
  • quot;Street Viewquot; of The Roanoke



  • jediknight
    10-23 12:57 PM
    I am surprised that this was not the law before but considering the current Immigration laws, I should not have been :-(



    more...


    makeup Stoddart has called on Google google earth street view funny. Google Maps Street View Funny
  • Google Maps Street View Funny



  • sts_seeker
    05-14 06:30 PM
    I AM ALSO victim of same situation. I got my RFE and replied already but wife's RFE hasn't been received and its been more than 3 weeks. My atty called, sent letters and I also called but no letter yet. Don't know why this same pattern happening?





    girlfriend in Google Street View google earth street view funny. The Google street view car (an
  • The Google street view car (an



  • immi_enthu
    08-10 05:03 PM
    Guys,
    I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.

    My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.

    Thought i would share with you all.:)

    but all this mustang can do is f*rt . Did you guys notice the 'oo00 ' in the ID :D





    hairstyles google maps funny street view. google earth street view funny. google earth street view funny. google earth street view
  • google earth street view funny. google earth street view



  • dixie
    09-18 01:32 PM
    No, we are not against the concept of H1-B visas as such .. just that we want it to be conditional on reforming the broken EB system; we believe that is in the interest of all future H1-Bs. In any case, the point of excluding H1-B and FB is not so much that we are against it as to focus our objectives clearly and cut down on opposition - as nycgal pointed out, lot more ordinary americans are concerned about H1-Bs than granting GCs to those already here.

    I never knew IV was against H1Bs. Is IV only for people that have filed a petition for GC? Why is it then that one of our publicity drive is to recruit students still in school on F1?? Aren't they going to get an H1B before even filing for a GC?? Am I missing something??





    ....better still:
    Immigration Voice
    A Voice for High Skilled Legal Immigrants





    ksrk
    06-15 07:17 PM
    So the dates are moving ahead but what does this really imply ? With priority dates retrogessed to around 2000 and no visa numbers availble for EB3. Who is getting the GC. Is it only the Eb2 with PD around 2000 or any one else.

    Does anyone has more info to better understand what these dates imply ?

    While there is some debate reg. what these dates refer to, the USCIS, on this page, clearly states that these are receipt dates (RD) on your receipt notice (for I-485 or whichever document you are checking processing times for).
    [The processing dates shown below represent the receipt dates of petitions and applications currently being processed by the USCIS Service Center.]

    Based on your EB-category and country of chargeability, if your PD is current AND your RD is earlier than the one indicated in this "Processing Times" page, then you should already have your GC - if you don't you MUST contact NSC.

    Since both you and I belong EB-2 and our PD's are past Jan 01, 2000 (per the June visa bulletin), there is no visa number to give either of us, even if our RD for I-485 is before Aug. 17, 2007.
    The (current) problem isn't USCIS's processing pace - it is lack of sufficient visa numbers.





    sanjay
    03-24 02:26 PM
    Now everything is queued..... no more cutting lines.

    No more LC substitution --- This is old news.
    No more delays in 140. --- How come? premium processing had not started yet and neither I see any news on this.

    Can you elaborate !!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment