Powered by Blogger.

Seasonal wishes and a Happy New Year!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Xmas 2013 at home


INSPIRATION: natural spruce, geometric, origami, white, black, slate grey, taupe, blush pink, pale Tiffany blue, fur, paper, modern nature, stars, honeycomb & snowflakes

A few photo's from my home this Christmas and wishing everyone seasonal best wishes and a Happy New Year!
Above images: The Paper Mulberry - Glenda Steel - our living room Christmas 2013 - the paper 3D black paper star on the fireplace I made using this brilliant video tutorial click here our tree is a living Norway Spruce from a local garden centre planted into a black  "Gorgilla tub" from Faulks - the honeycomb paper slate grey baubles are from Pippii
Above images: The Paper Mulberry - Glenda Steel - our living room Christmas 2013 - my Husband and I made the paper origami tree decorations from tutorials by Minieco in shades of slate, taupe, blush pink and pale Tiffany blue. 

I create my mood boards/colour palettes with a computer programme called Photoshop by Adobe which is available for both Apple Mac and PC computers.

Until 2014 

With warmest wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment