Powered by Blogger.

Preview - coming next week!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Next week's post is all about exterior paint shades - that beguiling hue of greyed blue green, soft zinc and perfect putty! In the meantime here's a preview:


More next week!

For more information on anything shown in the above images please click on the names under each photograph to go through to their web sites. The colour swatches featured are my suggestions for accent shades and do not relate to specific paints unless otherwise stated, but I'm sure your favourite paint companies would be happy to suggest matches!

As always, if I have featured your photograph and you would rather I didn't, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will remove it with my sincerest apologies. 

With warmest wishes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment